- Why a Grab for Environmental Dredging Purposes?
A Grab for Environmental Dredging purposes will be used for the horizontal removal of a layer of polluted loose silt/ sludge. The Environmental Dredging Clamshell Grab, also called The Level-Cut Clamshell Grab is closing almost horizontally. The shells can be executed with rubber in the knives for extra sealing. The Grab Specialist customizes her grabs for the required application.
- On which crane, machine or excavator do you mount a Grab for Environmental Dredging purposes?
The Grab Specialist manufactures the following types of operation:
- Mechanical Two Rope Operated Level-Cut Clamshell Grabs
For Cranes which operate by means of 1 holding rope and 1 closing rope
- Mechanical Four Rope Operated Level-Cut Clamshell Grabs
For Cranes which operate by means of 2 holding ropes and 2 closing ropes
- Hydraulic Level-Cut Clamshell Grabs
For Hydraulic Machines or Excavators