Grabs for Handling Rocks
- Why a Grab for Handling Rocks?
A Grab for Handling Rocks will be used for placing rocks, dumping rocks, dredging rocks or charging and discharging of rocks. Also The Grab Specialist manufactures grabs which can handle a mixture of rocks in combinations with dredging sand and clay. Depending on the size and weight of the rocks that will be handled, these grabs can be executed with interchangeable or integrated tooth points and in different shell executions and also other options. Also the weight and execution of the Grabs for Handling Rocks depend on the size and weight of the rocks which will be handled with the grab and at what depth you will operate with the grab (if operating submerged). The Grab Specialist customizes her grabs for the required application.
- For which application do you use a Grab for Handling Rocks?
The Grab Specialist manufactures different types of Grabs for Handling Rocks for different applications:
- Grabs for handling and placing of single big rocks
- Grabs for handling small and medium size rocks
- Grabs for handling small rocks
- Grabs for handling a mixture sand, harder clay and rocks
- On which crane, machine or excavator do you mount a Grab for Handling Rocks?
The Grab Specialist manufactures the following types of operation:
- Mechanical Two Rope Operated Rock Handling Grabs
- Mechanical Two Rope Operated Orange Peel Grabs
- Mechanical Two Rope Operated Roundnose Grabs
For Cranes which operate by means of 1 holding rope and 1 closing rope
- Mechanical Four Rope Operated Orange Peel Grabs
- Mechanical Four Rope Operated Roundnose Grabs
For Cranes which operate by means of 2 holding ropes and 2 closing ropes
- Hydraulic Rock Handling Grabs
- Hydraulic Orange Peel Grabs
- Hydraulic Roundnose Grabs
- Special Hydraulic Rock / Block Handling Grabs
- Sling Connectors
For Hydraulic Machines or Excavators. Or to hook on a crane with only 1 Single hook on for example a barge, the grab is than to be operated with a separate Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU) with Hose Reel and Hoses, which The Grab Specialist B.V. does also supply.
- Digging/ Backhoe Buckets
For Backhoe Dredgers / Excavators. These buckets will be mounted
directly to the stick of the machine.
- Electro Hydraulic Roundnose Grabs
- Electro Hydraulic Orange Peel Grabs
- Electro Hydraulic Rock Handling Grabs
For Cranes with only 1 Single hook. The cranes should be equipped with accessories for operation of these grabs.